- Still no house viewings - feedback has been mixed - some don't like how far out the house is from Woodbridge, and others don't like that the garden needs work. I'm going to start giving the garden some attention in the next couple of weeks if the weather improves.
- Lots of changes happening at work - to the way we work, but also to our job titles. I like the direction in which the way I work is going to change, but so far adopting the SAFe agile methodology has been way too many meetings.
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- Company of One
- Always reading web design and business articles via my Instapaper
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer.
Family Guy Sick, twisted, politically incorrect and Freakin' Sweet animated series featuring the adventures of the dysfunctional Griffin family. Bumbling Peter and long-suffering Lois have three kids. Stewie (a brilliant but sadistic baby bent on killing his mother and taking over the world), Meg (the oldest, and is the most unpopular girl in town) and Chris (the middle kid, he's not very bright but has a passion for movies). The final member of the family is Brian - a talking dog and much more than a pet, he keeps Stewie in check whilst sipping Martinis and sorting through his own life issues.
- The Great North Follow the Alaskan adventures of the Tobin family as a single dad does his best to keep his weird bunch of kids close, especially as the artistic dreams of his only daughter lead her away from the family fishing boat and into the glamorous world of the local mall.
- Better Call Saul
- Superstore (Rewatch)
- Alice in Borderland
- Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities
Last updated on the
This is a now page, and it was inspired by Derek Sivers